Let us help and execute your next project.

No two farm expansions or updates are alike. A variety of permits may be necessary. Depending on herd size, a livestock siting or conditional use permit or Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) permit may need to be obtained. We work closely with County Land Conservation/Land and Water Departments, the Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS), and the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) to develop plans and help our customers obtain cost share for projects through multiple programs. As an example, when trying to obtain cost sharing through NRCS, a Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plan (CNMP) is required to be considered for the highest level of funding. Our team at Insight FS can lead you through the process.